Comment on page
Let's start labeling.
You can zoom in and out using the MOUSEWHEEL. You can pan the image by dragging or by using the ARROW-keys. Panning via ARROW-keys and zooming also works while drawing.
- Bounding Boxes require two points to be finished.
- After creating a point geometry, dragging the mouse will increase or decrease its radius. Finish drawing it with the ENTER-key.
- Polygons require at least three points to be able to finish. You can keep adding more points and finish with the ENTER-key, double click or choose the first point as next point.
- Lines require at least two points to be able to finish. You can keep adding more points and finish with the ENTER-key, double click or choose the first point as next point.
- Image segmentations require also at least three points to be valid. Segmentations are exclusive. To edit an already created segmentation choose another segmentation to override the existing one in parts. You also can use the eraser to mark the area as "background".
Once you select a geometry (or an entry in the value-list), you may edit it or its attached classifications. Click and drag the points to reposition them. You can move elements by dragging while holding the SHIFT-key.
When hovering the edges of Polygons and Polylines a yellow helping point appears. You can Click it to add it as a polygon or polyline point. Remove polygon-points by DOUBLE-CLICKING on them (you still need to have at least three points remaining).
You can also transform the classification type within the context menu. This is limited to types of the same shape.
Sample context menu
Image segmentations cannot be selected and the context menu is not available.
Select a geometry by clicking on it and press the DEL-key to delete it. You can also select multiple geometries by holding the CTRL-key. Selected geometries can also be deleted through the context menu.
You can add a Comment to the selected Geometry by clicking on add Comment.
Comment context menu
Here you can type in your comment and save it.
If the geometry already has a comment saved. You can edit it by clicking on edit comment in the context menu. Here you can also delete the comment from this geometry.
You can duplicate single selected Geometries. If you use the button duplicate in the context menu, the same geometry is created on the bottom right of the selected geometry. You can also duplicate geometries by using the shortcut CTRL+V.
To use it, you have to select the geometry to duplicate and then move the mouse to the position you want the duplicate to appear, then press CTRL+V. The duplicated geometry has all of the same properties except for the comment.
Notice that you can only duplicate a single selected geometry. If multiple geometries are selected, the option to duplicate is not available.