Connect with AWS S3
How to connect DataGym.ai with AWS S3
DataGym.ai works well with AWS S3 buckets so you can store all your images there and synchronise with your AI annotation tool.
The AWS S3 support may be limited by your subscription plan.
To connect our tool with AWS S3 fill the form within the AWS S3 tab. DataGym.ai needs to know some information about the bucket including:
- A unique name to identify that connection. This attribute is only used within DataGym.ai.
- The bucket name from AWS S3.
- The location path is optional and can be used to limit the access to that path within the bucket.
- The region where the bucket is located.
- Some API credentials (access key and private key) to read the files within the bucket.
Please fill the form.
While saving the form or updating the configuration DataGym.ai synchronises the dataset the first time and displays the response beside the form.