Which types there are and what defines them
The entry types are split into two categories: geometries for labels and form-elements for classifications. Currently there are 8 types of classification entries.
Geometries have optional color attribute. In addition geometries of the root level can also have a shortcut attribute. You may choose number-keys from 0-9 as shortcuts to speed up the labeling process.
Choose your shortcut
In addition there are 10 colors to choose from.
Choose your color
- Polygon: Consists of at least 3 points, points can be added and moved after initial drawing
- Bounding Box: The bounding box can be moved and resized after initial drawing
- Line: Consists of at least 2 points, points can be moved
- Point: A single point that can be moved
- Image segmentation: Consists of at least 3 points, cannot be selected or moved after initial drawing but can interact with other segmentations.
Classification-entries consist of a question and options for the chosen type of form. Classifications can be marked as required.
- Checkbox: Has at least 1 answer option
- Option: Has at least 2 answer options, only one may be selected
- Textfield: Has a max length attribute (default is 256 characters)